Our new book challenge for 2019/2020 is ‘8 for 8’, 8 books for Year 8 pupils. The titles have been chosen to appeal to more able readers in Year 8.
Our package is delivered in September and includes:
- 32 Books with plastic jackets fitted – 4 copies of each of the 8 titles for you to keep
- Supporting resources and discussion ideas for each title; a suggested calendar will also be included *
- Promotional materials – posters, bookmarks, award certificates *
- Invitation to attend the 8 for 8 celebration event
- NEW – Chance to enter the 8 for 8 competition
*All activity resources and promotional materials will be sent electronically for you to add your own school logo before printing, displaying on screens or sending electronically yourselves.
You can choose this as a Purple Module or purchase the package for £350 using this order form. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
“The students appear to have a better awareness of authors they wouldn’t otherwise know about, and most importantly are talking to peers about these authors and recommending their books.” (Bridget Hamlet, Rushey Mead Academy, Leicester)
“I have loved doing 7 for 7 this year and have had the most student engagement of all the challenges I have done.” (Shirley Greenough, Beaumont Leys School)
“The book titles have been very good and varied.” (Sarah Orton, Countesthorpe Leysland College)