Our new book challenge for 2020/2021 is ‘9 for 9’, 9 books for Year 9 pupils. The titles have been chosen to appeal to more able readers in Year 9.
Your package will be delivered in October and includes:
- 36 books with plastic jackets fitted – 4 copies of each of the 9 titles
- Supporting resources and discussion ideas for each title; a suggested calendar will also be included
- Access to virtual content and events
- Promotional materials – posters, bookmarks, award certificates
- Invitation to join in the 9 for 9 celebration
- Chance to enter the 9 for 9 competition
Please note all resources and promotional materials will be sent electronically for you to add your own school logo before printing, displaying on screens or sending electronically yourselves.
Here is this year’s 9 for 9 package order form for you to download and send back to us. You can choose this as a Purple Module or purchase the package for £350. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The students appear to have a better awareness of authors they wouldn’t otherwise know about, and most importantly are talking to peers about these authors and recommending their books.” (Bridget Hamlet, Rushey Mead Academy, Leicester)
“I have loved doing 7 for 7 this year and have had the most student engagement of all the challenges I have done.” (Shirley Greenough, Beaumont Leys School)
“The book titles have been very good and varied.” (Sarah Orton, Countesthorpe Leysland College)