Enrich your pupil’s learning experience by integrating items from our amazing collection into your teaching
An impressive array of replica and real museum objects to support teaching in many ways; for displays, handling or understanding the world around us. With over 1000 items to choose from the collection supports many areas of the curriculum.
Use artefacts to:
- Explore the world around us through artefacts covering a full range of subjects
- Explore history through a range of battle helmets that pupils can try on
- Discover wildlife up close, feel the spines on a hedgehog, look an owl in the eye
- Explore the world of dinosaurs with large scale models and smaller models
- Hold a mammoth’s tooth in your hands
Loan period is one term.
Depending which colour modules you choose, you can borrow:
Pink module – 4 collections per year
Purple module – 7 collections per year
Green module – 21 collections per year
Leicestershire County Council insures all artefacts borrowed from Creative Learning Services.
To see all the artefacts we have, click on ‘Catalogue’ above and type Artefacts in the search box, or click on Visual Search and select the curriculum area you’re looking for.