Inspire and motivate your pupils with a range of stimulating materials in your classroom or library, to ensure your pathway comes alive. Selected by CLS librarians to meet your individual needs and the ability levels of your pupils, our topic boxes contain either 15 or 30 items, on a 12 week loan, exchangeable by you within that time.
Project collections include accessible and sensory items:
- Hi-Lo fiction and non-fiction (high interest, lower reading ability)
- Artefacts for interaction
- Big Books for small group sharing
- Braille and Large Print books
- Story Sacks or topic toy bags
- Bag Books for PMLD
- Pop-up and tactile books
- Resource packs and other media including DVDs and whiteboard resources
Sets of up to 8 copies of the same title can be included (where available). Just tell us what you want and sit back and relax. Or come and select yourself. Delivery and collection from school included.
Loans are for up to one term. We will normally deliver and collect within the first and last two weeks of the term. If you require a collection that spans two terms it can be loaned to you for a maximum of 12 weeks, delivered in the week of your choice.
Just go to the ‘Project requests’ tab on our website to order your topic boxes.
Depending on the colour modules you choose, you can borrow:
Pink module – 4 collections per year – 15 items or
– 2 collections per year – 30 items
Purple module – 3 collections per year – 30 items
Green module – 9 collections per year – 30 items